Terms & Policies
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms & Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies)
- OliOli.ae will NOT deal or provide any service to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Intelligent Playgrounds LLC (OliOli®️) with commercial registration number 773941, is selling admission into OliOli®️ to you and/or your dependents on the following terms and conditions. You understand, acknowledge and are aware that your decision to visit OliOli®️ and avail of its facilities, premises, services, and exhibits (or make a dependent avail of its facilities, premises, services and exhibits) is entirely voluntary. By agreeing to purchase the tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You understand, acknowledge and are aware that the use of the exhibits or the premises of OliOli®️ entails risks and hazards which may or may not be entirely visible and may lead to injury – and that you take full responsibility for your own and your dependents’ safety while visiting OliOli®️.
- You understand and acknowledge that all museum galleries are accessible to children of all ages, however, the Toddlers gallery, located on the first floor, is especially curated for kids aged 23 months and below, offering a safe environment for our littlest guests.
- You understand, acknowledge and are aware that children must be supervised by you at all times while inside the premises. Further, you understand, acknowledge and are aware that it is not the staff’s responsibility to look after you or your dependents’ safety while visiting OliOli®️ – and that you will not hold Intelligent Playgrounds LLC, its employees, directors, designers, agents, third party service providers, accountable in the event of any incidents.
- You understand, acknowledge and are aware of the safety guidelines communicated to you by the staff at the time of your entry into OliOli®️ and at the time of your entry into specific galleries/zones within OliOli®️. You have taken the time to explain these guidelines to your dependents and agree to adhere to these guidelines on your own and on the behalf of your dependents while visiting OliOli®️.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed to be consumed outside the café within OliOli®️. You assume the liability for any damage caused to the equipment or facilities in case you or your dependent fail to adhere to this rule.
- You understand, acknowledge and are aware that you or your dependents’ misuse of the exhibits or the premises may lead to an injury to you, your dependents or to other guests visiting OliOli®️. Such circumstances will result in full liability being assumed by the participant, your dependents and you.
- You declare and warrant that neither you nor your dependents have any physical or medical conditions that may lead to an injury by visiting OliOli®️. You are fully responsible for all medical costs associated with treating any injury sustained while visiting OliOli®️.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, you hereby agree to release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless Intelligent Playgrounds LLC, its employees, directors, designers, installers, organizers, facilitators, owners from any claims, suits, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses for any property damage, loss or theft, personal injury or illness, death, or other loss arising from visiting OliOli®️.
- You understand, acknowledge and are aware that Intelligent Playgrounds LLC may take photos or video footage of you or your dependents while visiting OliOli®️, and that such photos or footage maybe used for use in advertising or promotional materials – including the publication on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc). You hereby give Intelligent Playgrounds LLC the unfettered right to use all such photos or video footage in such manner.
- Tickets once sold cannot be cancelled, assigned, or refunded. In exceptional situations, the Intelligent Playgrounds LLC management may allow for a booking to be moved to a different available time slot at their sole discretion.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the relevant laws within the UAE. If any of these conditions should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions shall be deemed deleted and the remaining conditions shall remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.