Let’s go fishing! Here’s a fun and exciting game that’s easy to create using a few materials you’ll already have around your home. Add points to your fish to make it into a game that can be enjoyed by the whole family!
What you’ll Need:
Googly Eye Stickers Ribbon/String
1. Draw your fish on white paper using a permanent marker
2. Using a white crayon draw different patterns on your fish. (You can skip this step if you want to!)
3. Use watercolour paint and colour in your fish! You’ll see the white crayon patterns emerge! (You can also use markers or craft materials to decorate your fish)
4. You can use a paper towel to blot off the excess water to dry your designs faster. Or ask an adult to use a hairdryer!
5. Once dry, use your scissors to cut out the individual fishes.
6. Add googly eyes and fins to your fish!
7. Use a thumb tack to pierce two holes on either side of each fin!
8. Open a paperclip and place it through the holes on each fish.
9. Bend the arms of the paperclip to create a hooks.
10. Open up two paperclips, place them on top of each other and secure with tape.
11. Thread the ribbon through the paperclips. Tie a knot to secure.
12. Secure the other end of the ribbon to a wooden stick or dowel using some tape. Now you have your fishing rod!
13. Time to play!