To keep you, your loved ones, and our colleagues safe, and to minimize the risk of infections, we are making a number of changes to our operations. Some of these initiatives have an impact on your journey at OliOli® – and hence we request you to read the below carefully:
Changes to Our
- Reduced capacity: No more than 24 children at OliOli at any given point
- No group bookings: We won’t be hosting school groups or birthday parties until further notice
- Virtual summer adventures: Click here to find out how we’re bringing the joy of exploration to the comfort of your home
Changes to Our
- Temperature check: Everyone who visits OliOli will need to undergo a temperature check
- Strict staff screening: The team welcoming you has tested negative for COVID-19, they will be undertaking temperature checks twice a day and will be wearing prove equipment
- The facility: Touches hand sanitser stations can be found throughout the museum. All consumables will be replaced every hour. All exhibits will be disinfected every 2-3 hours
- Team schedules: New team schedules to reduce the risk of infection between team members
Changes to Our
- We acknowledge that it’s our moral and ethical responsibility to keep our colleagues, guests and families safe
- We have made changes to our personal behaviours at and outside work to make sure we remain safe
We are temporarily reducing our capacity to levels below the statutory guidelines.
With c. 30,000 square feet of space across 2 floors and 8 galleries, we can implement the social distancing guidelines in a very effective manner.
Online Booking Required
To manage capacity in a seamless manner, we are requiring guests to book their tickets online prior to arrival – for specific time slots. Please purchase your tickets HERE to avoid disappointment at the door.
In addition, we are offering our guests the chance to rent OliOli® entirely for themselves (with minimal staff present). Please email us at email@example.com to find out more.
We have meaningfully elevated our disinfection protocols and standards. All exhibits are now cleaned at least once every 2 hours, and all consumables within our galleries are disinfected every hour. In addition, we have installed touch-free sanitizer dispensers throughout the museum.
There is also an enhanced disinfection process for other public areas such as toilets and cafe. Kindly note that children (or adults) with asthmatic conditions may find the disinfectants irritating – and apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused during your visit.
Testing Our Team Regularly
The team welcoming you has tested negative for COVID-19, and we intend on arranging regular testing for our colleagues going forward. In addition, we do a temperature check for the team twice a day – and have procured protective equipment for their and our guests’ safety.